Visitor Dress Code
|As school is a professional institution, the dress code for visitors is to be strictly observed.|
Appropriate Attire for Women
|Dresses||Tailored and professional office wear|
Skirts should be just above knees with conservative slits.
Bermudas and knee- length shorts are acceptable for outdoor events.Midriffs must not be exposed.
Blouses should be modest and complement the skirts or pants.
Undergarments and midriffs may not be exposed.
Cardigans, sweaters and blazers
** If there is a question as to the modesty of a blouse or shirt, err on the side of conservative.
|Shoes||Covered shoes, track shoes and sneakers|
|Appropriate Attire for Men|
|Pants||Jeans and tailored pants|
Bermudas are acceptable for outdoor activities.
|Shirt||Polo shirts |
|Shoes||Covered shoes, track shoes and sneakers |
| Not Appropriate : |
· Frayed or faded collared shirts, spaghetti straps, halter-tops, singlets, shirts that have low neckline or are too revealing, see-through shirts
· Low-rise, hip-hugging jeans, stretch pants and pants that are frayed, have holes or faded.
· Thong-style sandals, flip-flops
· All tattoos are to be covered
· Any clothing that contains vulgarities, words, terms, or pictures that may be offensive to others.Visitors found in violation of this dress code may be asked to leave the school premise and return in appropriate attire.